Violet Defense’s UV disinfection lighting systems have a number of compelling use cases for highly specific audiences. VD brought Top Fox in as a strategic partner to create and run an account based marketing (ABM) campaign to some of their high value targets, K-12 schools, and medical facilities, with the goal of capturing qualified leads that could be handed off to their internal sales team.
Objectives & Strategy
Pilot an ABM campaign targeting school leadership and nurses to generate awareness for Violet Defense UV disinfection products, capture leads, and learn what works and what doesn’t.
Apply learnings from the pilot ABM campaign to a second audience—medical facilities—and roll-out an additional campaign to capture leads for this new audience.
– Custom lists built utilizing Linkedin’s Sales Navigator tool
– LinkedIn InMail drip campaign targeting custom list
– LinkedIn Ad campaign targeting the same demographics
– Google Performance Max Ad campaign
– Traditional email drip campaign to purchased list
– Supporting asset creation, including a cstom landing page, content for InMail & email, custom ad and video creative, and ongoing monitoring and optimization
– Rinse and repeat the activities from Phase 1 that proved effective for the new audience
– 916,767 Google Ads impressions
– 18,025 landing page views from Google Ads
– 204,700 LinkedIn Ad impressions
– 901 landing page visits from LinkedIn
– 23% average email open rate
– 70% average read rate of opened emails
– 20 conversions
– 3,574 LinkedIn profile visits across 4 Sales Reps
Elaine Gibbons, CSO
Ready to launch your marketing campaign?
Boulder | Austin | Tampa Bay
For new business contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright 2022 Top Fox Marketing